Body in Pearl Gray Leather, Base in Chrome Steel
Body in Sandstorm Leather, Base in Chrome Steel
Body in Gray Smoke Leather, Base in Chrome Steel
Indulge in opulent minimalism.
A sleek silhouette that offers superb comfort distinguishes our Murray sofa. Smartly proportioned with minimal contemporary detailing, Murray features large seating areas, wide arms, and feather-blend cushions. Rich, full-grain semi aniline leather all around, including two oversized, ventilated throw pillows. Murray sits off the ground on a polished stainless steel tubular base. Solidly built with kiln-dried eucalyptus frame and sinuous spring construction. Includes two matching throw pillows.
Download: Tear Sheet | SketchupWeight: 220 lb | Dims: 98W x 42D x 31H; 17 SH
- UGUlrika G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis sofa is in my Family RoomMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 stars3 months agoDual purpose sofa
We drove 4 hours to trial sit the sofa. We fell in love it as it is mainly a sleek quality piece for our family room, but also for the fact that when extra friends have to spend the night the 2 Murray sofas will become beds when removing the large back pillows. Super happy with our Murray sofas!
- RPRoin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis sofa is in my Family RoomMy Height 5'0" to 5'6"Rated 5 stars3 months agoMurray sofa
We purchased the sofa, family loves it, we enjoy it so much, quality outstanding. Tried lots of different sofa’s but this is the greatest bargain.
- GAGreg A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis sofa is in my Formal Living RoomMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 stars3 months agoOutstanding!
- ARAdrian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMurray Sofa
Excellent product very nice and comfortable. 5 stars and 5 stars for delivery like always!
- KAKim A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoLove it but it is a very low couch
Comfortable however I wish the back was taller because I am and the seat is higher
Build your perfect sofa in minutes
Try Our Sofa Configurator
Why go modular? Individual pieces, endlessly adaptable, small or sprawling.