WHERE WE DELIVER
We deliver to all major US markets. We do not ship internationally or to several US states (see map below). If you wish to have an order shipped outside our boundaries, we’re happy to assist - just connect with us and we will help find you a shipping partner.
CHECK AVAILABILITY IN MY AREA
HOW WE DELIVER
Our products are delivered in the following ways:
- Front Door Parcel Delivery (e.g., FEDEX) to your delivery address
- Home Delivery for most furniture and other items that exceed parcel carrier shipping weight limits; usually includes our premium Full-Service for a fixed fee, and includes room of choice, assembly, and debris removal.
Note: Items will be shipped as they become available. For your convenience we can group items together in smaller shipments when items are back ordered.
To estimate your delivery time, go to any product page and enter your zip code to receive an estimated delivery date.
Your delivery location matters greatly. Delivery times are determined by your location, the item's stocked location, and the carrier's routing to your area.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Most of our shipments are shipped freight with specialized furniture carriers. Depending on your location, your order may be shipped to a local final mile provider in your area, who will then contact you to make final delivery arrangements.
We will send you tracking information once your order leaves our warehouse. You will then receive a call or email to schedule your delivery, typically within 1 week of your delivery date.
Some smaller items are shipped small parcel with Fedex or UPS to your doorstep.
You can track your delivery via the link sent to you in your shipping confirmation email, or you can sign up for text updates from a link in this same email.
- You or someone authorized to receive the furniture on your behalf should be home at the pre-arranged delivery window.
- A signature is required upon completion of delivery to confirm you received your order correctly and in good condition.
- All orders require a telephone number for delivery scheduling.
- Delivery companies are not able to make modifications to a customer's home such as mounting an item to a wall or removing doors if they are too narrow for furniture to pass through.
- Existing items cannot be moved or disassembled by our delivery team. You room must be ready to receive the delivery when our team arrives.
CHANGING YOUR ODER
If you need to change your address after placing an order please get in touch with us ASAP so that we can edit the info in our system before it ships. Keep in mind that once your shipment is on the way, it becomes more difficult to reroute it. Of course, we’ll do whatever we can to assist, however you may be responsible for rerouting charges.
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Please inspect your package immediately to ensure it didn’t get damaged during delivery. We make a valiant effort to prevent this with our specialized packaging design, but unfortunately we can’t control what goes down between our door and yours. In the event that your product has sustained damages of any kind, note the damage with the driver on the paperwork and reach out to us within 48 hours of delivery.
If the damage is minor/cosmetic, keep the furniture and contact us for options.
IN CASE OF DAMAGE OR DEFECT
Keep calm, snap a few pics of the problem (including the packaging) and send them over to us. We’ll get it taken care of. Deep breaths.
Please ensure that all damages are reported within 48 hours of delivery to facilitate an easy return. Send us the details via our Initiate Return option in our Returns page.
In the event you find your item is missing something, first double-check the boxes as hardware and parts sometimes blend into the packaging materials and get left behind. Then, check inside drawers as some parts are packed internally. If all else fails, reach out to us as soon as you can so that we can get you what you need as soon as possible.
For frequently asked shipping questions, please visit our FAQ page.