Create a wall unit to fit any size wall.
The Gramercy media console offers a new creative perspective where the boundaries of materials, colors, and innovation merge. The Gramercy combines a wood base with a lacquered mezzanine supported by a chrome steel leg. Lengthen or shorten the overall unit by sliding the position of the mezzanine unit, allowing you great flexibility to accommodate any wall size. Base features two extra large pull-out drawers, while mezzanine features single pull-out drawer, finished off with chrome steel handles. Italian soft-closing hardware enables smooth and effortless drawer movement.
- KRKarina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis media cabinet is in my Family RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat quality and design
Great quality and good design
- YCYasmin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoYou need this in your life
This is a striking piece and beautifully made. The bottom of the one delivered to us had some imperfections, but ModLoft has amazing customer service - they offered to give me a discount or send a replacement piece. I took the replacement piece. Looking forward to receiving it!
- DWDenise W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect
The look is absolutely perfect. We were looking for something modern and clean in our living room beach house. This definitely did the trick. The customizable length is fabulous.
- ALAimee L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest TV media
I never thought I would offer one piece of furniture more than twice to my clients. This gramercy media console is a very functional contemporary design. I suggest to offer more finishes. All of my clients, now the 4th one loved the piece!
- JSJulie S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productThis media cabinet is in my Formal Living RoomRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoOne design issue...
Love the look and the flexibility. However, if you extend the upper part too far, it will tip over and get damaged. There should been a mark or a stop of some sort to prevent this from happening. I notice on several photos on the reviews that people have turned the chrome leg ninety degrees which also solves the problem. The walnut and black is stunning!