Body, Cushions, and Pillows in Slate Pebble Fabric
A modern interpretation of a classic silhouette.
The Basel sofa, with its exacting design, will suit any contemporary room. With its deep, wide seats, the Basel seating profile is made of foam and dacron ensuring optimal comfort and support. To balance its tight seat, Basel integrates soft lines in the form of back pillows, made of feather and down. These ultra soft cushions create an embracing affect, underscoring the Basel's position of luxury. Finished in rich, textured fabrics in basketweave patterns. Sofa frame made of solid alder wood. Hidden, recessed legs lift the frame off the floor.
Download: SketchupWeight: 80 lb | Dims: 38W x 38D x 32H; 17 SH
- PDPatrick D.Verified BuyerReviewingBasel SofaI recommend this productThis sofa is in my Formal Living RoomMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGorgeous sofa
This sofa has pure lines and looks incredible.
- MRMatt R.Verified BuyerReviewingBasel Arm SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Love this sofa it’s is great. Still looks perfect after people sit on it.
- IGIvan G.Verified BuyerReviewingBasel Modular Sofa 02I recommend this productThis modular sofa is in my Family RoomMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDisappointed
Good quality, but not comfortable.
- LPLilian P.Verified BuyerReviewingBasel End UnitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove this chair! Supper comfortablr
I recently bought this chair, building and L shaped sectional. This is my favorite part of the entire sofa! It is super comfortable and large enough to lay down, specially if you get the corner unit as well. Love the fabric, colors And the overall modloft experience!
- KJKimberly J.Verified BuyerReviewingBasel Corner ChairI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFabulous sectional
Exceeded my expectations
Build your perfect sofa in minutes
Try Our Sofa Configurator
Why go modular? Individual pieces, endlessly adaptable, small or sprawling.