Top & Pedestal Base in Gray Oak, Base in Chrome Steel
Top & Pedestal Base in Glossy White, Base in Chrome Steel
Top & Pedestal Base in Smoked Oak, Base in Chrome Steel
Top & Pedestal Base in Walnut, Base in Chrome Steel
The Astor extendable dining table is the perfect solution for everyday and entertaining table use.
It easily transforms from a medium size (71-inch, with 8-person seating) to an extended (94-inch, with 10-person seating) table. The table top easily extends from both ends revealing a hidden center leaf. The German-made mechanism within the table allows the tops to glide smoothly for perfect alignment every time. A weighted chromed steel base serves as the counter balance to the expansive top.
Download: Tear Sheet | Assembly | Sketchup | 2D | 3DWeight: 339 lb | Dims: 71W x 40D x 30H; 94 Ext
- SFSmadar F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis table is in my Dining RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoAstor Table
This is a great table I love the fact the table expands and the extension pice slides back into the table. Very sturdy!
- JKJohn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis table is in my Dining RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDining room table
The table is beautiful!! We had a issue with delivery we paid for white glove service but the delivery driver said they don’t install, so we had to unbox and assemble
- ATAlissa T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis table is in my Dining RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove love love
We absolutely love our new table. It looks amazing. Great quality
- MBMatilda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful
I loved this table from the first time I saw it randomly on Facebook. I was worried to purchase it online from a company that I never heard of before. Now, I am so happy that I went with this table. It’s well made, heavy and gorgeous.
- BKBrian K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoLooks much better in the photos
Overall It's just "OK". We expected a natural, real wood surface for the price point. The manufactured wood has a distinct repeating pattern that produces easy-to-see stripes which we were very disappointed by. For comparison, our previous, much cheaper table from IKEA was made with the same manufactured wood but had a much more disguised pattern for a natural look...there was no repeating pattern. The table surface also sits a little higher than standard dining room tables, so if you have average or low chairs it will feel a little too high. The rest of the table is solid, and the eaves work well, so the overall quality is OK, but they need to completely change the actual table top or significantly reduce the price.