Body in Glossy Chateau Gray, Columns in Chrome Steel
Body in Glossy Dark Gull Gray, Columns in Chrome Steel
Body in Glossy White, Columns in Chrome Steel
The Pearl bookcase adds a modern edge to any room.
Four fixed hardwood shelves with ladder-style chromed steel supports give the Pearl a light appearance. Clean, modern lines and open shelving allow this stunning piece to act as a natural partition between adjacent rooms in the home. Sold individually.
Download: Tear Sheet | Assembly | Sketchup | 2D | 3DWeight: 108 lb | Dims: 51W x 14D x 67H
- GKGalina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bookcase is in my Living RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOpen Space
Perfect fit for the modern and open space.
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPearl Bookcase
I absolutely love this bookcase; so much so that I ordered a second one after the first arrived. It's upscale and contemporary look makes for a great display case. The assembly instructions were somewhat confusing- took me almost two hours the first time. By the time my second bookcase arrived assembly was a breeze.
- JHJoshua H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove the Pearl Bookcase in Glossy White
I highly recommend the Pearl Bookcase in Glossy White. The assembly was easy and the product is sturdy and made from high quality materials.
- RGR G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWe couldn't be happier!
We ordered two Pearl Bookcases in the Glossy Dark Gull Gray which we are using end to end to create a room divider for our dining room and a sitting room. They look fantastic! We live in a high rise condominium and the contemporary sleek design is perfect. The quality is impeccable and the white glove delivery and installation was seamless. We have received so many compliments on them and we are very happy!
- TFTaalib-Din F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPearl Bookcase
It works so well. I got rid of my white shelves to hold my art and used this book case.