Modloft offers a one-year warranty to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. During the applicable one-year warranty period, Modloft, as its sole obligation, will repair or replace (at Modloft's option) any product, part or component covered by this warranty which Modloft determines has failed under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship; Modloft will repair or replace the aforementioned product, part, or component with a comparable product, part or component. Modloft must receive a written claim notice at firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period and within thirty (30) days after discovery of the basis for the warranty claim. Images of the product issue may be required by Modloft to initiate a warranty claim. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser who acquired new product from Modloft, or its authorized resellers. Any misuse, abuse, or modification to the original product voids the warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
Exclusions from Limited Warranty. Modloft does not warrant:
- Natural variations of wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light
- Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- The matching of colors, grains or textures of natural materials
- The colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings or to swatch
- Designs that have been upholstered in COM (Customers' Own Material).
- Damage, marking, or staining of veneer or painted surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; improper use of cleaning products, damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to moisture, salt air or direct sunlight
- Discoloration of textiles and surface materials due to exposure to elements, soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim
- Damage caused by storage or relocation of product after the initial delivery to the consignee
Modloft will not warrant products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
Disclaimers. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. In the event an implied warranty exists as determined by a court, the duration of the implied warranty shall expire upon the expiration of the one-year warranty period. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Modloft one-year warranty is applicable to all designs purchased after 1/20/2022. Please contact customer service for warranty inquiries on purchases made prior to 1/20/2022.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Limitations of Damages and Liability.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES PROVIDED BY MODLOFT. Any efforts by Modloft beyond the obligations provided for in this Limited Warranty will not in any way enlarge, extend or otherwise change the Limited Warranty, remedies or limitations stated in this Limited Warranty. Except to the extent prohibited by law, in no event will Modloft be liable for any consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special damages arising from or relating to this Limited Warranty or the Modloft products, and Modloft's total cumulative liability arising from or related to this Limited Warranty or the Modloft products will not exceed the amount actually paid for the Modloft products by the original purchaser. Your use of the Modloft products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and Modloft disclaims) any and all loss, liability, or damages, resulting from your use of the Modloft products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Extend Protection Plans
Modloft does offer additional coverage for certain failures and accidental damage through our partnership with Extend.
If you have purchased a Protection Plan from Modloft (provided by Extend), you can file a claim for any issue covered in your plan. Please consult your Plan for specific information.