Showcase your sophistication with the Beekman Bookcase.
A multi-tier design featuring your choice of warm wood veneers or high-gloss lacquers affords incredible amounts of display space. Smoked transparent glass columns in complementary colors add a touch of class while contributing to the minimalist aesthetic.
- EWEli W.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars9 months agoWalnut wood discolors badly
I love the design of this bookcase and opted to buy the matching desk––both in walnut. However after a few months the walnut started to discolor badly. At this point both the desk and bookcase are completely ruined from discoloration. Extremely upset.
- FBFrederick B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bookcase is in my BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMore than a bookcase
I love it, very chic and modern decided to use it as a display case it gives my bedroom an high end boutique feel ❣️
- RHRema H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bookcase is in my Living RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSolid pieces of furniture
I bought my first two book cases a year ago and later decided to buy the same, but this time to be used as a decorative shelf to display items. I love the shelves and also liked the delivery service provided.
- DDanielVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 months agoRUN!!! DO NOT BUY!!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
At the time I placed an order for this shelf in September 2022, there was a 3-week fast shipping guarantee on the item. I was hoping to receive it by mid to late October.
The problems first started when I received an email shortly after I placed the order, essentially saying my items will arrive in 6 weeks as opposed to the 3-weeks advertised because of the additional $299 white-glove shipping I elected for. I was disappointed, but was still okay with it, since it put the arrival date before the end of October.
The second problem started when the courier company contacted me to schedule a delivery. They listed the items they were suppose to be delivering, and to my surprise, my order wasn’t complete! I spent over $5000 in total and the $1500 bookshelf I paid for wasn’t being delivered!
It’s been hell since then. As I’m writing this review, it’s the second week of December and I still haven’t receive my bookshelf — nearly 4 months after I made the purchase.
I’ve called several times and I’ve been given the run around. I can’t cancel the order without paying a 20% restocking fee + shipping. And they can’t tell me when my bookshelf will be delivered. I feel scammed!!!
Needless to say, I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR DO BUSINESS WITH MODLOFT AGAIN! Terrible experience.
- NCNina C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productThis bookcase is in my Living RoomRated 1 out of 5 stars9 months agoNina carter design
They have a nice clean look. Will send you photos when I put my pieces on the shelves.