Dining seating should not be left as an afterthought, with the Stanton Side Chair you will enjoy fine dining in a seat that beautifully balances comfort with refined elegance.
This unique, solid seared ash frame design is the perfect addition to any dining table, offering a sleek ergonomic back that melds into a wide platform seat creating a perfect spot to rest and relax. The ecopelle seat is gorgeously perched onto solid seared ash legs creating a finished look that will appeal to the most discerning diner. Gorgeous on its own or pair it with the Stanton arm chair for a cohesive look. Available in both side chair and arm chair styles. Sold by pair.
- SMSaad M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Home Type HouseMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoChairs
We bought 8 but received one broken. We can’t wait to use them soon. They look great with the table
- GBGayle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Home Type HouseMy Height 5'0" to 5'6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect addition to the dining room
Looks perfect in our mid-century home with 6 other dining room chairs. These 2 chairs are at the end of our dining table. They are comfortable with nice back support.
- AWAmy Westbrook W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Home Type HouseMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoHigh Quality Chair; Seat is Just Short of Being High Enough for Modloft Dining Tables
Well crafted, and lovely chairs, but we had to return them due to the height of the seats and arms. At 18”, they are just a bit too short for the 30” high tables such as the Sullivan and others that Modloft makes. Too bad.
- AWAmy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat quality and beautiful design
Great quality and beautiful design and comfort. Only downside is it is a bit too low for the Sullivan Table and doesn’t quite match wood-grain wise.
- GCGabina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDining chairs
Beautiful and very elegant chairs