The Japandi-style Worth platform bed features a low profile hardwood frame with matching symmetrical nightstands finished in natural veneers.
An upholstered eco pelle headboard compliments this lavish feng shui bed. Inner-spring or Foam/Latex mattress sits snuggly atop a flat, solid pine platform with air ventilation providing a cleaner, healthier sleep. Includes two matching nightstands each measuring 24W x 18D x 7H. Platform height measures 7 inches (3.5 inch inset). No box spring necessary. Mattress not included.
- TTylerVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWhile it is attractive lookin
While it is attractive looking (for the first week) it is seriously overpriced. The veneer is cheap and started flaking immediately, and we have been incredibly gentle with this bed. Headboard does stand straight, looking odd as it leans over the mattress and it is not particularly sturdy. Side tables don't even attach and have a tendency to 'drift'. Overall, simply dissatisfied with this Ikea quality bed at a premium price.
- AAthenaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoRight Headboard is “Stretching” After Owning for Less than a Year- Company Saying this is “Normal”
I love the style of the bed, but as you can see from my photos the right headboard is all messed up- this started happening after I installed it, and I took the bed apart and made sure nothing was pulling on it, but it is getting worse over time. I reached out to ModLoft… they said this is “normal stretching”. Really?? Also, I have animals and their claws easily scratch the wood- this is my own issue, but I wanted to warn others that this is not a bed for people who have kids or pets. Other than these issues, I love my bed. ModLoft- please just sent me a new headboard to fix the one side. I have to take the entire bed apart to fix it- the least you can do is honor your warranty. Also, the nightstands don’t actually connect to the bed- they slide under the bottom of the bed- I learned that after putting it together. I used the Phillip Hue Light strip around the bottom of the bed.
- RPRajeev P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months agoHorrible quality
We got it delivered with white glove service and within months the wood have patches, discoloring and leaves water marks. The wood stain is coming out from several places. It already looks so old now.
- CCJVerified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBedroom envy!
I am so in love with this bed. It's stylish and although it's low to the floor it's very comfortable. I think I'm spending too much time in it lol. ❤️
- EDEesha D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoHorrible service!
I ordered the worth bed over 3 months ago, the shipment was delayed many times! Then it said it was delivered when it wasn’t and finally when it did get delivered it was the wrong shade and the nightstand didn’t match the bed! I’ve tried to complain and report this many times and haven’t received appropriate responses yet. I’ve asked for a refund at this point because the bed and nightstand just look horrible together! Honestly the worst furniture experience I’ve ever had!