Kavi, a Sanskrit name that means Poet, was chosen to name this new collection for its pure poetry for the eyes.
The rugs in this collection present us with designs in delicate relief and neutral and timeless colors. With a silky and extremely sophisticated touch, these pieces are designed for refined projects and certainly came to steal the spotlight in the decoration.
Download: SketchupSize: 12' x 15' | Weight: 50 lb | Dims: 180" W x 144" D
Size: 9' x 12' | Weight: 50 lb | Dims: 144" W x 108" D
Size: 10' x 14' | Weight: 50 lb | Dims: 168" W x 120" D
- MVMarcos V.Verified ReviewerReviewingKavi RugI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoKavi: The Confortable Rug
Kavi is wonderful and amazing, it's so good walk on.
- MVMarcos Vinícius V.Verified ReviewerReviewingAmara RugI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 minutes agoTHE PERFECT RUG !!!
I love this rug, it's ultra confortable, modern and have a great quality.
- GPGreg P.Verified BuyerReviewingAmara RugI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoSubtle and Tasteful rug
This rug is perfectly suited for a bedroom. It look great but does not overwhelm the space. It is comfortable to walk on.
- THTracy H.Verified BuyerReviewingMarmo RugI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoMarmo 7fjt charcoal rug
I love the design in this rug as it truly unique . I felt that the picture didn’t represent the texture of the rug though. The veins on this rug are more or less ivory in color and not silver as the picture depicts .
- RPRoxanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingMarmo RugI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMarmo 8ft Rug
Service and delivery was amazing - Now that i have this down in my formal living area i get so many compliments when i have visitors. It was very difficult finding a round rug and now i am very please with my purchase.