The Jane four-drawer dresser features generous proportions and sleek design accentuated by thin handpulls.
Push-open top drawer sized for smaller personal belongings, while pull-out bottom drawers sized for larger bedroom storage. Soft-closing glides enable smooth and effortless drawer movement. Interior of drawers elegantly lined in linenboard to complement its exterior. Complementary nightstands available.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice dresser
Really like the color and how smooth the self closing drawers are!
- JHJose H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 2 out of 5 stars10 months agoDresser
Not too happy. The drawers are hard to open
Handles are difficult to grab and pull
The soft close mechanism came off in 1 drawer . After seeing how it was designed and mounted I determine that is a very poor workmanship . I don’t understand how hard is to screw them in .
CHEAP workmanship overall
- LRLawrence R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoElegant and sophisticated
This dresser offered me more sorting options because it is four drawers high, I love how the drawers open completely from left to right. The soft close drawers are an added bonus and the construction and finish are very very nice. Very happy
- BQBilal Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAbsolutely gorgeous dresser that's a joy to use
Before it came in, I had some reservations about the usability of the dresser. Two "drawer" sections open per level and there's a blocky handle you have to pull that doesn't have an indent. Fortunately, my worries were put at ease as soon as it showed up. Build quality was great (this thing is *heavy*), the drawers soft close, and it doesn't take very much force at all to pull them open.
- LGLawrence G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNew dresser
The bedroom looks so Zen now with the dresser added to the bed and nightstands.