Seat in Dark Shadow Fabric, Back in Walnut, Legs in Walnut, Interior Legs in Dark Gray Steel
Seat in Oxford Tan Fabric, Back in Walnut, Legs in Walnut, Interior Legs in Cocoa Steel
Triple toned with a handcrafted aesthetic, the Harper Dining Chair is unlike anything you've seen before.
Wrapped in a warm walnut shell and juxtaposed by ultra-premium covers that tastefully trims the edges, the Harper makes luxurious use of mixed materials. Contour shaping and seatback curvature add modern flair to its elegant posture. Below, angular steel legs featuring matching veneers are subtly complemented by a single side matte-painted interior. Commercial grade quality.
Download: Tear Sheet | Sketchup | 2D | 3DWeight: 26 lb | Dims: 24W x 24D x 32H; 18 SH
- CCCamila C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Chairs
I love these chairs! In addition to being absolutely beautiful, the chairs are extremely sturdy which you don’t always find in dining chairs. The design is modern yet functional. The only negative is that they are extremely heavy. Not easy to scoot up the table—requires two hands.
- MGMonica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoLovely design and fabrics
In love with the design and fabrics of the dining chair. Looks so chic and modern in the dining Room. I’ve received lots of compliments. Thanks
- MKMajed k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest furniture
Amazing design, durable items
- EQElinel Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoConfortable chairs
Loved the Harper chairs, they have a great design, looks even better in person, súper comfortable and big enough for tall people, they are heavy and the quality of the leather is amazing.
- SSSim S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent Chairs
Awesome, brilliant, excellent, there's not enough adjectives that can explain how beautiful and exceptional these chairs are. We paired these with the Wembley Dining Table. The set looks stellar and goes exactly with overall modern theme and feel of our new house.