The Japandi-style Worth platform bed features a low profile hardwood frame with matching symmetrical nightstands finished in natural veneers.
An upholstered eco pelle headboard compliments this lavish feng shui bed. Inner-spring or Foam/Latex mattress sits snuggly atop a flat, solid pine platform with air ventilation providing a cleaner, healthier sleep. Includes two matching nightstands each measuring 24W x 18D x 7H. Platform height measures 7 inches (3.5 inch inset). No box spring necessary. Mattress not included.
- KDKristen Demergian D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt’s incredible
The bed is even better than the pictures! It is low, so you will need to have that as a preference, but the quality and appearance are exceptional. I can’t recommend it enough!
- CCJVerified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBedroom envy!
I am so in love with this bed. It's stylish and although it's low to the floor it's very comfortable. I think I'm spending too much time in it lol. ❤️
- KTKalia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous bed
Just buy it. It’s expensive. It’s low to the ground. It’s stunning. Everyone I bring over is obsessed and jealous. It makes my room look so hot. If you’re on the fence about it just go for it. I bought a purple 3 mattress to go on top so you could say I’m sleeping like royalty these days.
- MDMark D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove
Exactly what I was looking for! I just wish the nightstand pieces locked or screwed in, they can move freely.
- JMJeremy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Piece
This is a great bed that fits extremely well with other walnut furniture I have in my bedroom. Based on the pictures online I was able to accurately tell what shades of walnut I would need to match. My one gripe is that there is a tiny gash on the top of the foot of the bed that is noticeable. I’ll try filling this in with some wood putty and call it good but I’m withholding a star for that.