The Spring Accent Chair’s modern silhouette and geometric pattern intersects traditional details, courtesy of its quilted leather back and seat.
Its expert craftsmanship is highlighted by the intricacies of cambre stitching, and sleek, powder coated angled steel legs. The Spring lounge chair’s top-grain, deep leather seat invites you to lean back and relax the minute you sit down. Its juxtaposition of minimalist design and traditional quilting feels at home in a mid-century modern, contemporary, or transitional space.
- EBElias B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis lounge chair is in my Formal Living RoomMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful Chairs!!!
They are so stylish it's ridiculous, people come into the house and can't stop staring at them!! they are simply beautiful chairs.
- SKSusan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis lounge chair is in my Office/StudyMy Height 5'7" to 6'0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoBeautiful chairs
This is a beautiful chair that will complement any room in the house! I am using as chairs in my home office but they looked great mom our family room too!
- JEJohn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis lounge chair is in my Formal Living RoomMy Height 6'1" to 6'6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStylish and Unique
This chair is exactly what I was looking for. Full sized, armless and appearing smaller than it is in order to fit in a tight space. It is surprisingly comfortable considering it has no springs and little cushioning. I like having a chair I can sit in without sinking in the way I do on most chairs.
- VCValerie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGorgeous !
Classy, modern and super comfortable.. love them.
- SYSusan Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSpring Accent Chair
Elegant and the perfect accent piece for our front hall.