The curved lines of the Haru bed provide a glimpse into Japanese minimalist design, apt for the chicest of bedrooms.
The solid wood base features angled conical legs and rounded corners with uninterrupted flow, whilst the headboard - luxuriously upholstered in Andorra wool - uniquely wraps around the top of the bed for a cocooning feeling of comfort. Platform height measures 11 inches (1 inch inset). No box spring necessary. Mattress not included.
- CCCody C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoStandard
This frame sets the standard. Although, I think it could Be a few hundred dollars cheaper, it dies Not squeak, looks great, and is versatile
- MEMira E.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productThis bed is in my Guest RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHaru bed oak frame
My guests love the bed and so do I 👏
- DWDonna W.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBuy it!
I was looking at Blu Dot and Design Within Reach when I came across Modloft. After extensive searches for “that” bed I took the plunge on the Haru King frame in walnut. It really was worth the wait! The quality seems good but I have only had it just over a month. It does have a small gap between the mattress and the frame. I have a king hybrid Sealy mattress for reference. I thought this would bother me but it doesn’t.
- DODouglas O.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis bed is solid.
Took a few hours to assemble, but the fit and finish look great! The wood looks much better in person.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfection
PerfectionIs the easiest word to describe the bed and the service that comes with the VIP purchase. The gentleman were in and out of the apartment bed assembled debris removed. I am 6 foot two and 220 and this bed is perfect for me my weight my height and my sleep