A U-shaped base built of the same ultrathin wood frame as the tabletop gives the Greenwich Dining Table a solid look that matches its feel, despite its ultra-slender profile.
Mitre-folded construction retains a clean and finished look through every joint and edge, with the linear design recalling the Japanese-influenced designs of Brazilian art deco.
- PMPeter M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove our Greenwich Dining Room Table
The walnut top looks like a piece of art!
- RMRichard m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Table
We love the table! It looks amazing in our home. Excellent quality. Great delivery people also!
- JCJoffrey C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVery good quality
Love it - super good quality, as expected.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoTable
I love my table. It is amazing quality so beautiful. It came damaged on the bottom but the delivery guy said they would take care of it. Great customer service so far
- DWDONNA W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoSquare Dining Table is Awesome
The Greenwich 55” Dining Table fit my dining room better than imagined. My dining room is small but open and I needed a table for up to 8 people. It sits eight comfortably and with the open base the table does not overwhelm the room. The lines of the table are sleek and the shape makes it unique. Love it. Would definitely recommend.