Standing tall, the solid Broome Nightstand gives you plenty of surface space and storage space.
The top and sides are made of lightweight, distressed HPL concrete, and the fully-extendable and soft-closing drawers are finished with a latte walnut veneer and brushed steel drawer pulls. The brushed steel legs join into a base to complete the mod look of this urban bedroom addition. Composite wood construction with Italian imported veneers.
- SMSushama M.Verified BuyerReviewingBroome NightstandI do not recommend this productThis nightstand is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agocustomer Service
very bad experience
picture looks totally different from what i got. it’s not wood. it’s pale color concrete with lot of holes and roughness. Tried several ways to negotiate with CS. no help from them. Stuck with expensive unwanted new night stand :( first one- web picture 2nd one i got. totally different.
- AKamirhossein k.Verified BuyerReviewingBroome DresserI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo happy with out new bedroom
It looks as great as pictures, quality is really high and I was impressed with the detailed design of the product. Got the whole set with bed, mirror, etc and So happy with our choice
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerReviewingBroome NightstandI recommend this productThis nightstand is in my Guest RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat match for the bed and nice construction
Well made and slick. Goes well with the bed and the George Nelson lamp. Thanks 🙏
- RJRichard J. F.Verified BuyerReviewingBroome DresserI recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDresser
It is a beautiful piece of furniture…ended up buying a 2nd one. The only minor negative is that i thought the drawers would be deeper.
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerReviewingBroome BedI recommend this productThis bed is in my Guest RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNice modern bed, well made too
Nice bed, legs are bullet proof in stainless which is good for ocean side locations. No rust, no rot. Be careful to check height, it rides higher than most beds as is the style these days.