Body in Gray Oak, Accent (Recessed Handles) in Matte Black, Interior in Matte Steeple Gray, Legs in Black Steel
Body in Glossy White, Accent (Recessed Handles) in Matte White, Interior in Matte Steeple Gray, Legs in White Steel
Body in Smoked Oak, Accent (Recessed Handles) in Matte Black, Interior in Matte Chili Pepper, Legs in Black Steel
Body in Walnut, Accent (Recessed Handles) in Matte Black, Interior in Matte Asphalt, Legs in Black Steel
Angled cut-outs accent the wood grain of the Mott Sideboard's body, also serving as hidden handles for easily opening the buffet's two sets of double doors.
Inside, a total of ten spaces and two smooth-gliding drawers offer plenty of storage space for your flatware and other dining room needs. The low-profile sideboard sits on a black powder coated base with feet splayed in rotating directions for a quintessential contemporary look. Contrasting interior colors present a cool modern appearance.
Download: Tear Sheet | Assembly | Sketchup | 2D | 3DWeight: 277 lb | Dims: 76W x 19D x 29H
- JWJory W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis sideboard is in my OtherRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful Cabinet
Beautiful lines and very functional. Very happy with the piece. We are using it in our theater.
- KCKERRY C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful piece
This piece is stunning in our new dining room. I knew from the 1st time I saw it online that I had to have it- it did not disappoint.
Delivery was easy & the staff could not have been more helpful.
- DRDouglas R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful modern chic
Love this piece. The chateau gray with the dark accents are perfect! Using it as a media center in a semi-formal living room.
- OBOlesia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Sideboard.
Guests always compliment it. It is very sleek and modern - ust what i was looking for!
- SSSassan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoClassy Sideboard
The color, drawers, and gap qualities are the important parameters I judge the workmanship of an expensive piece. This sideboard meets and exceeds all the above with grace.