Fronts and Top in Chateau Gray Glass, Body in Matte Chateau Gray
Fronts and Top in Dark Gull Gray Glass, Body in Matte Dark Gull Gray
Fronts and Top in White Glass, Body in Matte White
The Italian-made Bedford six-drawer dresser presents bedside storage with exceptional design.
A matte lacquered wooden case with clean lines and glass top and drawer fronts, offering a delightful combination of elements that are perfectly suited for calm bedroom settings. This six-drawer dresser features four standard drawer cabinets and two top vanity drawers - all with interiors elegantly lined in linenboard for a refined touch. Glass top and drawer fronts match its lacquered case, delivering a seamless finish detailed with smooth, soft-closing glides. Complementary nightstand available.
Download: Tear Sheet | Assembly | SketchupWeight: 276 lb | Dims: 58W x 20D x 31H
- GLGrace L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery beautiful dresser
This dresser is really impeccable - beautiful design and very elegant. The shipping is a bit of a problem though but if you’re willing to wait then it’s well worth it. I love the sleek look and glass design which makes it look contemporary clean and chic.
- VGValentina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAmazing!
I am obsessed with this dresser. We got the matching nightstands and it’s the perfect bedroom set. They are so modern and classy. Additionally, the quality of it is amazing. The material on the outside is so shiny and easy to clean. It is so spacious and fits everything we needed it for!
- ANAli N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFirst time buyer
First time buyer
- KDKenan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDresser Review
Excellent quality and looks great.
- SMStacy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBedford Dresser
Love the look of this dresser but we have had this dresser delivered and replaced three times and every one arrived either damaged or destroyed.