A masterful interplay of balance and proportion makes the Bowery nightstand a true statement piece.
From European soft-closing drawer glides to polished steel handles and frame, this two drawer bedside table is both posh and practical. A matching painted glass bottom shelf elegantly accentuates the bedside table. Finished in matte lacquer choices, the Bowery nightstand delivers singular impact either alone or coordinated with the Bowery dresser.
- CWCori W.Verified BuyerReviewingBowery DresserI recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful and Roomy Dresser
The Bowery Dresser is just beautiful. Roomier than it looks and high quality in terms of material and construction. A wonderful compliment to my Jane nightstands and my Bond platform bed. Modloft is amazing if you want quality, class, and updated looking furniture.
- BFBrenda F.Verified BuyerReviewingBowery DresserI recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago!
We bought two of them for the master bedroom
We enjoy the function and enjoy the look!!
- DSDiana S.Verified BuyerReviewingBowery NightstandI recommend this productThis nightstand is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this product
I just love this product. I needed extra space and just added more to create a double nightstand which looks great. Elegant and sleek- like all Modloft designs. Service was excellent and delivery on time as promised.
- SLStephen L.Verified BuyerReviewingBowery DresserI do not recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months ago6 months to recieve
When I ordered this product back in September of 2022, it was the white bowery dresser with the really nice teal/blue glass underneath. You may see that version in earlier reviews from others. The first attempt at delivery, from my window, I could see the box open in the street as they pulled it out of the truck. When I made it downstairs, I was told it was damaged. I refused the delivery. Called modloft and was told a replacement would be on the way. This order also came with a damaged beekman bookcase. After weeks of waiting, I followed up and learned that only the bookcase was reordered. So I waited. Another attempted delivery months later, another damaged product that was refused. And not only that, upon arrival of the next damaged unit I noticed that the glass was now white on the bottom. So not only was I receiving a damaged unit, it wasn’t the same product I ordered. Nobody thought to mention this to me. I spoke to customer service several times during this entire ordeal, both over the phone and by email. I requested a different color because I no longer liked the white one without the blue glass, and a refund of the shipping. They accommodated the color change, and haggled me hard on refunding the shipment cost. They marginalized it to a percentage at a time when they offered free shipping which boggled my mind. They consistently responded with very dismissive emails when they weren’t ignoring my responses and requests for updates. For 6 months, customer service…
- EREddie R.Verified BuyerReviewingBowery NightstandI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoBowery Nightstand
Would love to provide you with feedback, however, we have not yet received our Bowery nightstands.
Hope to receive them soon.