The hip yet timeless Jane Bed makes for a stunning centerpiece in any bedroom.
The angled headboard sits atop wide side panels, all finished in luxurious basketweave upholstery. An inner-spring or foam mattress sits snugly atop the Jane's solid eucalyptus internal frame, while its air ventilated mattress slat platform provide a cleaner, healthier sleep. Platform height measures 12-inch with a 2-inch mattress inset. No box spring necessary. Solid eucalyptus and steel internal construction. Mattress not included.
- AEAudrey E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoA Classic Look
Sturdy. Versatile. Modern. Built well, this bedtime is an amazing basic piece to pair with most interior styles. Dress it up or down. Glad that I purchased this frame!
- PPauldcVerified ReviewerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 stars49 seconds agoStill Love My Jane Bed
I've had this bed for probably 5 years. Just thought I'd leave a review regarding its longevity. It still looks like new and as always been as solid as a rock; no creaking or squeaking at all. I am curious if this bed is still the same design as far as the slats being basically shaped like a pallet (actually 2).
Still love the design and the charcoal material. I have looked at other platform beds but just can't see replacing one this beautiful and well made.
Finally did replace the original Modloft mattress but it served me well. My new mattress is 11.5 inches high and looks fine on the bed.
- JSJodie St V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productThis bed is in my Kids RoomRated 5 stars3 months agoModern Jane bed
- DLDonna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSatisfied Overall
Installation was very quick which was definitely appreciated! I was impressed by the material, it is very soft. We do not have nightstands in our bedroom yet so it's nice to have the ledges to rest our phones / nightly reading book on for now. Unfortunately our mattress is a bit more curved at the edges so the wooden panels peek out a bit when the blankets aren't covering it. We also did have a tiny bit of squeaking going on but were able to fix it.
- MGMark G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoJane bed
Great purchase, texture is nice on bed frame