The curved lines of the Haru bed provide a glimpse into Japanese minimalist design, apt for the chicest of bedrooms.
The solid wood base features angled conical legs and rounded corners with uninterrupted flow, whilst the headboard - luxuriously upholstered in Andorra wool - uniquely wraps around the top of the bed for a cocooning feeling of comfort. Platform height measures 11 inches (1 inch inset). No box spring necessary. Mattress not included.
- CchrisVerified BuyerReviewingHaru NightstandI do not recommend this productThis nightstand is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoAfter 2 years they are ready for bulk garbage
The Vaneer started cracking after 6 months (and we used mats etc and took great care) now it’s just ugly. AVOID.
- CCCody C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productThis bed is in my Master BedroomRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStandard
This frame sets the standard. Although, I think it could Be a few hundred dollars cheaper, it dies Not squeak, looks great, and is versatile
- JTJennifer T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru DresserI do not recommend this productThis dresser is in my Master BedroomRated 1 out of 5 stars9 months agoDresser Collapsed After 5 Months
We ordered this dresser and the worth bed on July 4, 2022 and were so excited for both to come in. Our order took 2 months to arrive. Upon arrival and setup, we loved our new bedroom set. The wood of the worth bed scratches really easily but that was the only issue we saw, nothing with the dresser. Fast forward to December and the other night the left leg of the dresser collapsed and the next morning the right side gave out and collapsed too! There are 4 drawers in this dresser and we only use the top 2 for underwear and socks and the bottom 2 are completely empty. The drawer itself is heavy and takes 2 people to lift so I think the legs were not manufacture to withstand the weight of the heavy wood dresser. We are extremely disappointed with the quality and especially since we waited 2 months, paid extra for delivery, and spent $2000 on this dresser to not even last us 3 months?! We are awaiting a response from modloft currently on how to resolve this issue. I will not be purchasing from this company ever again. See pictures and videos.
- MEMira E.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productThis bed is in my Guest RoomRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHaru bed oak frame
My guests love the bed and so do I 👏
- DWDonna W.Verified BuyerReviewingHaru BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBuy it!
I was looking at Blu Dot and Design Within Reach when I came across Modloft. After extensive searches for “that” bed I took the plunge on the Haru King frame in walnut. It really was worth the wait! The quality seems good but I have only had it just over a month. It does have a small gap between the mattress and the frame. I have a king hybrid Sealy mattress for reference. I thought this would bother me but it doesn’t.