0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
Pay over time for your furniture purchase.
Affirm & Modloft have teamed up to offer easy financing - without a catch.
There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees,
so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay.
Quick and Easy
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email,
mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN.
This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Checkout is easy, just select Affirm and enter some basic information for an instant loan decision.
SAFE & SECURE
There's no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget - choose to pay off your purchase over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Your loan is complete and we can process your order immediately.
Choose 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments
Affirm designed its loans to offer you flexibility
and control over your budget. Affirm offers rates from as low as 0-30% APR
based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout.
Real People, Real Support
Affirm has a dedicated team in San Francisco at Affirm HQ,
ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your entity.
- How do I pay my bills?
- You can pay your Affirm bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. They accept payment by debit card, bank transfer and check.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm perform a 'soft' credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This 'soft' credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
- Affirms tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps Affirm verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
For more information contact Affirm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 855-423-3729.