Furniture shipping, by nature, is complicated by the size, weight, and fragility of each piece. For residential deliveries, we use specialized nationwide furniture experts to deliver furniture (except small packages) inside the home. Additional services including in-room placement, debris removal, and assembly are available - ask us for delivery rates and options.
Retailers, please login for shipping rates here.
Commercial deliveries are shipped with traditional freight carriers that specialize in consumer products. Commercial shipments are transported on custom pallets and may require assistance unloading from the truck.
You can also make arrangements to have your order picked up and shipped by your preferred carrier from our warehouses in High Point, North Carolina, or Miami, Florida. A nominal pick-up charge applies.
Some notes on shipping:
- Shipping costs will be paid by the buyer, and will be added to the invoice during checkout.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or Puerto Rico.
- International shipments are by container only.
- Shipping rates are calculated by weight only, and apply to deliveries any point nationwide.
- Delivery times vary by location - please contact our shipping department for details.
- All deliveries require signature.
- All orders require a telephone number. Our carrier will contact customer prior to delivery to schedule a delivery day and time.
For rates and transit times, please contact our shipping department.